The International Student Program is open to fee paying students in Kindergarten to grade 12 level (ages 5 to 18 years). Normally, International Elementary students aged 5-12 years (grades K-7) will only be considered provided they will live with a parent or guardian.
Please contact a local agent in your country for registration. If you need a recommendation for one of our qualified agents then please contact us [email protected] for a list of agents we recommend.
The following documents are required for applications:
- a scanned copy of the student's passport photo page
- original or certified true copies of transcripts from the current and previous two years of study
- a letter of recommendation on letterhead from his/her current school identifying the student and the student's strengths.
- the student's letter to the host family introducing themselves, interests/hobbies along with goals and desires to study in Canada
- Parents letter to the host family
- a recent student photograph
- immunization form scanned as one pdf or jpeg document including COVID vaccinations
- course request form for desired school and grade
- signed Liability Waiver, Participation Guidelines, Off-Site Activities Consent, Communications/G-suite (you will find these documents in the online application)
- a photo album of the student. A minimum of 5 photos: with family, friends, holidays, sports activities, etc
- January 15 - completed application and non-refundable application fee due
- March15 - a minimum installment of 50% of fees due*
- October 15 - balance of invoiced fees due
- Applications will be accepted until these schools are full.
- March 15 - a minimum installment of 50% of fees due - Students will not be placed with a host family until this fee is received
- August 15 - balance of invoiced fees due for students coming only for term 1 (September - January)
- October 15 - balance of invoiced fees due for students coming for the full year or term 2 only (February - June)