The International Student Program is open to fee paying students in Kindergarten to grade 12 level (ages 5 to 18 years). Normally, International Elementary students aged 5-12 years (grades K-7) will only be considered provided they will live with a parent or guardian.
Please contact a local agent in your country for registration. If you need a recommendation for one of our qualified agents then please contact us email@example.com for a list of agents we recommend.
The following documents are required for applications:
- a scanned copy of the student's passport photo page
- original or certified true copies of transcripts from the current and previous two years of study
- a letter of recommendation on letterhead from his/her current school identifying the student and the student's strengths.
- the student's letter to the host family introducing themselves, interests/hobbies along with goals and desires to study in Canada
- Parents letter to the host family
- a recent student photograph
- immunization form scanned as one pdf or jpeg document
- course request form for desired school and grade (above)
- signed Waiver, Participation Guidelines, Off-Site Activities Consent, Course Requests (you will find these pieces in the online application)
- a photo album of the student. A minimum of 5 photos: with family, friends, holidays, sports activities, etc